||home security check
||and much more +
Services and Fees
Included below is a listing of our most common services and fees. We try to customize our services to the needs of each client.
If there are any questions about our services our prices, or to schedule an appointment, please contact us by telephone: 713-726-0033, or email: PetSitter@AnimalCompanions.NET.
The first consultation is always FREE! Repeat Initial Visits are billed as a normal Pet Sitting visit (see below).
If you choose not to participate in our Ready-Key Program (where we keep two copies of your key on file, in a safe), key pick-up and drop-off after the Initial Visit is $10 per trip.
With each 20-30 minute pet sitting service we:
For a nominal fee ($5), we will gladly administer medications (including subcutaneous injections, such as those required for diabetic pets), vitamins, and other special care.
- Perform a home security check, looking for anything out of place.
- Feed, water, and exercise (play time, petting/brushing, and TLC) your pets.
- Get medical treatment in case of illness.
- Bring in mail and newspapers.
- Alternate lights or TV/radio.
- Clean up minor pet accidents. Please note there is a $5 surcharge for excessive cleanup.
- Leave a written report detailing the visit (services performed, condition of pet and house).
We try to customize each visit to you and your pet's needs, so feel free to request additional services! Examples include watering indoor plants or refilling a bird feeder. Your Pet Sitter may request an additional charge for time-consuming or difficult tasks.
You may also request that your Pet Sitter contact you (via text message, email, or non-long distance telephone call) while you are away to give you a brief update of how your pets are doing.
- 20-30 minute Petsit $23.00
- Extended visits are available at a rate of $9.00 per additional 15 minutes.
Midday Dog Walking
For our clients who simply need dog walking rather than full petsits, we offer this discounted service. Some restrictions apply.
Like our regular petsit, this is a 20-30 minute visit. However, during this time we perform only dog walking (e.g., no additional services). This discount is only available on weekdays (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays) and in a limited area (inner loop, south of 59).
- $20.00 per walk
- Extended dog walks are available at a rate of $9.00 per additional 15 minutes
With our Pet Taxi service, we gladly transport your pet to a local destination (for example, the veterinarian or groomer).
Pet Taxi (less than 10 miles): $25. $45 for same-day round trip.
- Overnight Pet Sitting/House Sitting: $75 (Approximately a twelve hour block of time, starting in the evening and ending during the morning of the following day)
- Security Check only (pick up mail/newspaper, water plants, alternate lights/blinds; no pets): $17.00
Shopping for Pet Supplies
$17 per half hour, including drive time, plus cost of supplies (receipt will be provided)
- Pet Sitting may not be available in portions of the Galleria area during peak traffic times (weekdays 7 to 9 am and 4:30 to 6:30 pm).
- The Midday Dog Walking discount is available only for service in the inner loop, south of 59, and excludes weekends and holidays.
- Prices assume supplies are provided by the owner and that a single person is able to perform said service. If additional materials or personnel are required, prices will vary.
- Prices listed are valid as of January 2016 and are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
Animal Companions rates are based on the time and personnel needed to prepare for and perform a given service. There is no extra fee for additional animals serviced at the same location.
If we feel we cannot perform services requested in the allotted time or without additional personnel, we will request:
- Authorization to spend extra time,
- Authorization to allocate more personnel, or
- Amendment of services to be performed.
Visits scheduled on holidays are subject to a Holiday Service Fee of $5.00 per visit. Animal Companions holidays are as follows:
- New Year’s Day (January 1st)
- Easter weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
- Memorial Day weekend (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
- 4th of July
- Labor Day weekend (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
- Thanksgiving weekend (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (December 24th and 25th)
- New Year's Eve (December 31st)
Visit scheduled at the last minute (less than 48 hours notice for Ready-Key members or less than 5 business days for non-Ready Key members) are subject to a Late Booking Fee for each scheduled visit.
- For Ready-Key members, this fee is only $7.00.
- For non-Ready-Key members, this fee is $12.00.
A visit must be cancelled before the petsitter arrives at the client home in order to avoid being billed for the visit.
Visits cancelled with less than 24 hours notice may be subject to a $12.00 Cancellation Charge.
Return to Top of Page
|P.O. Box 35541
Houston, Texas 77235713-726-0033
Please report Site/Navigation issues to WebMaster
All materials presented in this site, except as noted, are Copyright © 2003-2018 by Animal Companions, All Rights Reserved.